Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, February 22, 2018

“The only thing you take with you when you’re gone is what you leave behind.” John Allston

So, what will I leave behind when I leave this place. I wish my children could say that they never heard an unkind, or critical word come from my mouth. I wish that the people who know me had never heard me complain or seen me act selfishly. I wish these things, but they are not true. So, how can I leave a good example of a life well lived? The only way I know of, is to avail myself of the grace of God’s forgiveness and love offered in Jesus. I accept it, I hope all will accept it too. Thank you Father for the gift of your Son.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.: John 3.16  “Conversations Within” ts 2/16/2018