Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, November 13, 2015

“An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.” G.K. Chesterton

I suppose some of the most interesting adventures in life begin as some inconvenience. Something springs up that interrupts your plans for the day, and what do you know, with the right attitude an adventure begins. This point was driven home to me one day when my back went out. I could do little but lay on the floor of our tiny camper. We cancelled our plans for the day and Brenda and I spent the next several hours figuring out how we could get me off the floor on to the couch. We laughed about it, and I screamed out loud more than few times, but on the whole we had a good adventure, one which taught us a great deal about how to approach a problem one step at a time and with a smile. ~”God is able to work all things together for good.” Rom.8 Conversations Within” ts 11/6/2015