Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

“Figure out where you are. Figure out where you want to be. Figure out your course corrections.” Trent Hamm

If we do not know where we are, it may prove difficult to make a course correction to get back to where we need to be. So, where am I in relation to the things that are important to me?  Are the things important to me really important insofar as they provide lasting happiness? If my family is important to me, what do I need to change to go from where I am to where I need to be with them? All in all, we have all got some figuring to do. It may be wise to start by deciding what is important to me--what I truly value, and then go from there.

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Jesus Conversations Within” ts 9/13/2016