Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, October 27, 2017

“I do not worry about what will happen, only what needs to be done.” Lucius Hunt (The Village)

I realize that I think and talk too much about certain things. Instead of worrying about losing weight, or getting enough exercise, or having enough money, or being healthy, I should just do what needs to be done. Worrying about these things is a complete waste of time. Give your energy doing the tasks at hand, not worrying “if this,” or “if that,” or “if only.”

“Do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear… your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Conversations Within” ts 10/20/2017