Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

“Sound character provides the power with which a person may ride the emergencies of life instead of being overwhelmed by them.” Og Mandino

We sometimes speak of the physical “integrity” of a building or structure to say that it is sound or not. The same can be spoken of where people are concerned. Am I of sound character? Do I have a healthy inner life? Am I in good condition where my relationship with God, family, friends and co-workers are concerned. How is my integrity? Will I stand up under the pressures of life?  

“Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, and sound speech that cannot be condemned…” Titus 2.7 Conversations Within” ts 10/5/2021 

Photo: Ortona South Lock, FL