Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, December 3, 2021

“This is my Father's world And to my listening ears All nature sings, and round me rings The music of the spheres.” Hymn

For someone who doesn’t talk out loud much You sure say a lot Father. I think it is the way You choose to interact with us that sometimes throws us off our game when talking with You. You speak to my soul all the time. You speak in the majesty of the red robed cardinal that just landed outside the window of my van. Tune the ears of my soul to listen to the wisdom that surrounds me and hear your quiet voice that gently encourages.  

 “They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. Yet their voice b goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.” Conversations Within” ts 11/25/2021

(Photo Credit my friend Ellen)