Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, March 13, 2015

“Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstances. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Like newborn babies, long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may grow in respect to salvation.” 2Pet.2

I may not cause every effect in my life but I definitely cause a good many. Every choice I make right now promises some future effect, if only a moment from now, and some choices may still be affecting me years from now. One of the best reasons to be where you are is to make sure that you only make choices that will affect a positive future. What you feed your body for lunch or your spirit this evening will each have their own cause and effect. What you feed your soul right now may predetermine those choices later.   Conversations Within” ts 3/7/2015