Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Lasting peace is the condition of our heart when it is reconciled to God's will.

I am ashamed to say it, but I often blame God when things go wrong. I mean if He is in control of everything, why not blame Him when I drop my wrench in the water, or when I stub my toe. Did you get that...when “I” dropped my wrench and “I” stubbed my toe? I think I expect Him to step in and prevent these things, and when He doesn’t, I get angry. Of course these things seem trivial when someone gets cancer and He allows it. If we want peace, we must make peace with God’s way of doing things. I mean what else is there in a world where personal choice is necessary for a real relationship.

“Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.” Jesus Conversations Within” ts 5/20/2020