Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, December 11, 2020

“If you think of this world as a place intended simply for our happiness, you find it quite intolerable: think of it as a place of training and correction and it’s not so bad.” C. S. Lewis

Like a good many people my age, I have my pains, but I also have much to be grateful about. Even now, my back has its morning stiffness, but I am grateful that an electric massager is kneading and relaxing my muscles while I reflect. We live in good days. These pains also remind me that this place is not home. We are all passing through. Unlike this place, the new Heaven and new Earth will be in perfect sync with God’s will, and so all that is out of place here will be healed there.  

“...nor pain anymore...” Rev.21 Conversations Within” ts 12/4/2020