Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, December 28, 2020

”New year, same me.” Instagram Post

 I have a tee shirt given to me by my daughters that says, “Same shirt...different day.” I can get comfortable wearing the same clothing day after day. I have also entered a new year dressed in some of the bad habits of the old. Change is not only hard, sometimes it is slow, and If I am honest, it is too slow. It is easy to dally or procrastinate about bad habits that need to be abandoned and new habits that need to be embraced. Lord help me put on my game face and stop playing around with change.  

“…put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. Eph.4 Conversations Within” ts 12/19/2020