Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

“Some days you're the pigeon; some days you're the statue.” Anonymous

“The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.” Ecc.9
Let’s face it, some days are better than others. Usually when we say this, we are focusing on those that are worse not the ones that are better. There does not have to be a profound mystery behind every thing that happens. Things break when you use them, tires go flat, and sometimes you catch every red light in town. Everybody gets a turn to bat at the plate of misfortune. I like the response that someone wrote, “Life was throwing curve balls at me left and right. But then God gave me a bat and showed me how to swing.” Conversations Within ts 10/29/2012 (On the Road, FL)