Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart” Helen Keller



‘Let us make man in our image, in our likeness.” (God speaking to Himself)

It bothers me that I lean mainly toward using my five senses to wake myself to the moment, as if the physical aspects of life are all important. What if I were physically blind or deaf; could I still live fully in each moment? There is more than one kind of blindness and there is more to life than can be experienced by my five physical senses. Friendship, faith, hope, even love have spiritual aspects to them beyond the body. Wake to the interactions of your soul if you want to be fully awake.   Conversations Within” ts 6/13/2013 (Atlantic Beach, FL)