Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, August 12, 2013

“If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning...” C. S. Lewis



“The LORD will fulfill [his purpose] for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever...” Ps.138

I cannot accept the Big Bang explanation for life no more than I could believe that the Mona Lisa is the result of an explosion in a paint factory. I believe there is an intelligent design witnessed in all the universe. If this is the case, then there is meaning to all existence just as there is meaning and purpose to a hammer or nail. It makes perfect sense, at least to me, that you talk to the Inventor if you want to discover the proper purpose for something He has made.   Conversations Within” ts 8/5/2013 (Atlantic Beach, FL)