Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

“Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” Lillian Dickson



“As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work.” Jesus

If we understand the Bible correctly, there are matters which are assigned to this life only. For instance, Jesus told us there is no marriage in heaven, so I can only be a good husband in the here and now. So too is our witness to those who have yet to discover the value faith. God has promised to close up shop one day and to call our productivity for these earthly tasks to account. I find the bumper sticker “Jesus is coming! Look busy!” funny but I am sure just looking busy won’t cut it.  Conversations Within” ts 8/8/2013 (Atlantic Beach, FL)