Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, April 1, 2016

"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be; is moderately important." C. S. Lewis

Does my life give evidence of the resurrection of Christ? Does the resurrected Jesus live in me in such a way that when people are with me they unmistakably sense Him? I may not have been an eye witness, but I am a witness none-the-less. The manner in which I live, the values I espouse, my words, and actions either attest or deny that He lives in me or not. Jesus was rad! Are the expressions of my love for others radical enough to convince all who witness them that the living Jesus is walking around in my soul?  

“When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.” Acts 4 Conversations Within” ts 3/26/2016