Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

“Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows.” Helen Keller

Where we fix our gaze can determine the impact of bad news on our heart. Our focus can feed our worries or nurture our worship. A small dime can block out the sun, so too worry if it comes between God and me. I need to stop looking at what threatens and lift my gaze to the One who sits enthroned in the Heavens, who calls me His son, who has seen me through countless trials, and who promises that the one in front of me now is no match for His power and of no consequence to His love.
“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.” Ps.121 Conversations Within” ts 6/17/2016