Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

”When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot...Become like water my friend.” Bruce Lee

Some of the greatest challenges to flexibility come from dealing with people. Do we value loving others enough to adapt and adjust so we can seek their highest good? Does love, or being right define my shape when relating to them? What are we willing to endure to serve others? Do we wait for others to adapt to our ways, or are we willing to adapt and take the high road of loving them instead of the low road of demanding our own way?

“I become all things to all men that I might win some.” The Apostle Paul Conversations Within” ts 6/9/2016