Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, August 1, 2016

"The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching.” John Wooden.

When I think about it, for most of my life I have had an awareness of the presence of God. I have never been or felt alone. Sadly this means that God was watching, and I knew He was watching when I chose to do things I would be ashamed for my family and friends to know about. I am ashamed even of this. And, it is no comfort to me that others have done the same thing. What comforts me is that even though Father knows the sins I will commit tomorrow, He will not give up shaping me into a better person today.

“…being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” Phil.1 Conversations Within” ts 7/25/2016