Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, April 14, 2017

“Abundance isn't God's provision for me to live in luxury. It's his provision for me to help others live.” Randy Alcorn

Most of the people in my life have more than they need. I am convinced that this is one way God desires to meet the needs of others. He gives to some in abundance so that we can be His instrument to spread His blessings to those with little. Of course it is beautiful beyond any comparison when we share not only from abundance, but when we ourselves have little to spare, yet still share it. Such giving expresses the purest expressions of faith, hope and love in God’s goodness.

For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on.” Jesus (speaking of the widow’s mite)  “Conversations Within” ts 4/7/2017