Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, April 23, 2017

“I am tired of being tired and talking about how tired I am.” Amy Poehler

Everybody gets tired, and at times, most people get tired of being tired. Don’t get me wrong, there is a good tired that comes to us after a day of hard work or hard play. Then there is what we call “bone tired” a tiredness of the soul. Too much on our plate causes it, as does worry, and hurry, and leaves us as Bilbo Baggins said, “I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread.”  Once I confessed this to my wife before bed and rose the next morning only to find these words when I opened His words. “I know how to sustain with a word the one who is weary.”

Those who wait on the LORD will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.” Is.40.31 “Conversations Within” ts 4/19/2017