Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

“Kung Fu lives in everything we do! It lives in how we put on the jacket, how we take off the jacket. It lives in how we treat people. Everything is Kung Fu.” Jackie Chan (Kung Fu--excellence)

The peace I am discovering by my interactions with Christ could be described using the same words written above. One aspect of this peace is that it is an acquired skill--a manner of living. It is a wholeness that flows into everything. Peace with God helps me to be at peace with myself, peace with others and peace with all creation. The way of this precious peace caresses our thoughts, our words and our actions. At present I practice this peace intermittently. I want to practice it constantly.

“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,” Col.3.15 “Conversations Within” ts 1/19/2018