Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

“Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” Wayne W. Dyer

I live daily with two very different and competing perspectives. One is the advantage point of faith and the other is the disadvantage point of my worries. One offers peace, and the other anxiety. One leads me in the joys of love, and the other, the miseries of self-absorption. What is particularly frustrating is that I can switch my point of view in a matter of seconds and lose my peace. But, we can be grateful that it is just as easy to change it back. Often the point isn’t just to have the proper perspective, but to keep it.  

“Lead me to the rock that is higher than I” Ps.61.2 “Conversations Within” ts 1/9/2018