Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, December 7, 2018

“If you read history you will find that the Christians who did most for the present world were just those who thought most of the next." C.S.Lewis

I want to share the same vision of life that Jesus has. He works from Heaven, I work on earth. We both work to see the Kingdom of love and light come to earth. This does not mean that I should be “so heavenly minded that I am no earthly good.” The love Jesus promotes touches everything with goodness not just the soul. One cannot ignore the physical sufferings of others and be centered on the justice and mercies of Heaven.

“But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?” 1 Jo.3.17 Conversations Within” ts 11/28/2018