Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, May 24, 2019

“Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.” Hans Selye

When I was in high school I did not enjoy running cross countries during PE; I dreaded it. I find it interesting that as I have aged, I regularly exercise, I even seek to put it in my daily routine. What changed is my attitude about the value of activities that require physical effort. Attitude may be the single most important factor that determines the choices we make each day. Attitude itself is a choice and a good attitude has trained one to value what is wholesome and brings lasting happiness.

“I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...Let those of us who are mature adopt this attitude.” Phil.3 “Conversations Within” ts 5/16/2019