Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, May 16, 2019

“It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” Gabriel García Márquez

If you are able to get out of bed, do so. What is there for each of us except to live with lasting purpose until God comes for us one way or the other. It dawns on me, that if I am able to rise, I can always rise to enjoy all that God is for me. I can always be thankful, and put my heart into what I am doing. I can always love and serve the people in my life. I can always pursue life simply, modestly, and with a gentle and humble heart. Make sure your life’s purpose will out live your physical health.

“This was according to the eternal purpose that he has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord…” Eph.3.11 “Conversations Within” ts 5/10/2019