Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, August 19, 2019

“Christ says, "Give me All. I don't want so much of your time and so much of your money and so much of your work: I want You.” C. S. Lewis

What Christ asks from us is very much a marriage. He asks from us the pledge of our life and offers the pledge of Himself to us. This joining, this “marriage” is why Christians are called the “Bride of Christ.” I gratefully acknowledge that I am the Lord’s, and overwhelmed by the promise that the Lord is mine. Think on it. It staggers the imagination to realize all that Christ is to us. Live with the confidence that a wife has in the love of her husband.

“For all things are yours...the world, or life, or death, or things present or things to come. For you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God! “ 1Cor.3.22 "Conversations Within” ts 8/10/2019