Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

“Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time.” Oswald Chambers

I depend on people in my life for a number of things and on the whole find them reliable. All of these people make mistakes, or have an off day, but I still rely on them. Why would I ever lack confidence in God? If I put faith in fickle humans, why would I ever doubt and infallible Father. It may be that we lack confidence because we wonder if we are worthy enough. The point is that God is faithful to keep His word because of His character, not ours. 

“If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!” Jesus "Conversations Within” ts 8/12/2019