Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, March 12, 2020

“My heart is a prison of Have you tried? Have you tried exercising? Have you tried eating better? Yes, I have tried. Yes, I am still trying, and yes, I am still sick.” Emm Roy

 Emotional pain is real even though the cause may be invisible. A person can be depressed without understanding why. We should take care when we tell people to just get over it. Sometimes loving people is just sitting with them in the darkness. We also need to be honest about our own days of depression and sadness. God surely sits with us all in such times even though we cannot see or feel Him. Sometimes He sits with us in the presence of a friend. 

“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” Ps. 34:18  Conversations Within” ts 3/3/2020