Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, April 3, 2020

“In Science we have been reading only the notes to a poem; in Christianity we find the poem itself.” C.S. Lewis

Seeing the world through the eyes of faith is humbling, magical, and reassuring in ways that thrill my soul. Our perfect position in the solar system and universe; that just the right balance of oxygen and nitrogen to sustain life; the many systems that keep our perfect habitat in place; are all enlightened by the eyes of faith. The personal touch of the Creator God is so much more reassuring than any impersonal bit of luck we may have had over the course of time and chance.

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Ps.139 Conversations Within” ts 3/25/2020