Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, April 19, 2020

“Lookin for love in all the wrong places.” Johnny Lee

Like everyone, I like being happy. And, I sometimes look for it “in all the wrong places.” I think we are all on a learning curve where happiness is concerned. One Christian writer says there is nothing wrong in God’s eyes about seeking our happiness so long as we seek in the right place. He reasonably challenges us to consider if we are trying to find it in places that will never bring it to us in any lasting form.  It is the testimony of many happy people that they have found it in loving God and loving others. Makes sense to me when you consider His promise.

“Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Ps.37  Conversations Within” ts 4/9/2020 Conversations Within” ts 4/9/2020