Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

“Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it's a love without end, Amen.” George Strait

Yesterday I asked my wife to tell me something that she was absolutely sure about. Without hesitation, she replied, “I know you love me.” I have often consoled myself that if my wife, knowing all my faults and shortcomings loves me, then surely God loves me despite them as well. I am sure of it, not because I am worthy of His love but because He adopted me into His family knowing me better than anyone has or ever will.. He is the very definition of unconditional love. 

 "See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!” 1Jo.3.1 Conversations Within” ts 8/5/2020