Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” Henry David Thoreau

 We all have notions of what it means to live “the life.” It is probably wise just to live life, you know, the one we have, but live it wholeheartedly. Don’t chase adventure, create it wherever you are, and with whatever you are doing. Approach every task with the attitude of an artist or explorer. Transform the mundane into something sacred. Live deliberately. 

“Those who work their land will have abundant food, but those who chase fantasies have no sense.” Prov.12.2 Conversations Within” ts 7/28/2020