Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, December 11, 2015

“Your job is not to figure out if someone deserves something.Your job is to lift the fallen, to restore the broken, and to heal the hurting.” Joel Osteen

I am so very grateful that God has been immeasurably kind to me even though both of us know I do not deserve it. I suppose that we should remember this anytime we wonder if we should give assistance to people who will not, for whatever the reason, help themselves. Blaming people for the predicament they have gotten themselves into is not loving them. If love is anything, it is without condition, and motivated purely by a desire to benefit everyone, regardless of what they have or have not done. Love is its own reason. ~”As I have loved you, so you must love one another.” Jesus  Conversations Within” ts 12/5/2015