Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, May 12, 2016

"I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you.” Unknown

Love pays attention to the concerns of others and takes an interest in their welfare. Looking after people and seeking goodness for them is the very essence of love. Why should we only wish for safety, or for goodness, on those we love when we can look to God in prayer for these things? Because God loves us, He is more than willing to join us in seeking good for those in our lives. I think more often than not, when we tell people to be safe, we are really expressing a prayer that God will keep them safe.

“Cast all your cares on Him because He cares for you.” 1Pet.5 Conversations Within” ts 5/5/2016