Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

“We don’t see things as they are. We see things as we are.” Anais Nin

We can only be as objective as our perspective allows. My point of view is not the only point of view, but it is the view I have. If I want to see something outside my point of view, I must seek a different point of view. If we want a complete and objective picture of the world, we may have to ask Someone outside it. After all, people on a boat in the middle of the ocean cannot see the boat in the middle of the ocean only the boat and the ocean around them. The big picture is lost to those in the picture.

“The LORD looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men.. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight.” Heb.4 Conversations Within” ts 10/19/2016