Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

”Best friends are people who make your problems their problems so you don't have to go through them alone.” Unknown

We do not have to be alone to feel alone. How open are we to the people in our lives? Do we have the kind of friends that really know our struggles because we feel comfortable enough to share them? Do I have the kind of relationship with others that they can come to me when they feel alone and afraid? When was the last time you reminded someone that they can call on you at any time? We all need friends like this, and not very many of them, actually. True wealth can be measured in having a few true friends, and more so by being this kind of friend.

“Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.” Conversations Within” ts 8/16/2016