Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, February 28, 2020

”The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.” C.S. Lewis

Am I able to affirm that my life has been, and is even now a good one? Surely so! Much, if not most of this, is outside the influence of my own actions. I credit the God of Christ, not fate or dumb luck. I also credit God’s grace not my worthiness. Can I affirm that my life in the future will be a good one? Surely so! Here I have some influence. My faith in God’s continued mercies seems to be logical. I credit and thank Him for it all, and know behind it all, is God’s love for Jesus. 

“The lines have been drawn for me in pleasant places. I have a beautiful inheritance.” Ps.16 Conversations Within” ts 2/18/2020