Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, February 9, 2020

“There are...no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from. Elizabeth Ross

I recently sat with a new friend and asked him what centered his life. He answered that “Jesus” did. When I asked him to explain what he meant, he replied “I blame Jesus for everything. If something good happens I blame Him, If something bad happens I blame Him. Then I talk to Him about it.“ I was impressed not only by his candor,  but his simple faith that God is in control of everything. We may not like how things fall out under God’s direction, and this is the reason why He invites us to talk with Him about it. 

“Whatever the LORD pleases, He does, In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps.” Ps.135.6 Conversations Within” ts 2/2/2020