Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

”When I pray, coincidences happen, and when I don't, they don't.” William Temple

Is it a coincidence when I ask my wife a question and she answers? Of course not.  Is it a coincidence that when I ask God a question, He chooses to answer by speaking to my soul. He is after all a Spirit. Is it a coincidence that dinner is cooked daily, and the table set? Certainly not. Is it a coincidence that every day I have all I need for life? I think not. God may be invisible, but “He is here and He is not silent.”  “
For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.” Rom.1.20 Conversations Within” ts 2/4/2020