Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

“All the time in the world.”

I know I do not have all the time in the world, even if I have forever in the world to come. Right now time is a limited resource, there is only so much of it. My life seems to be flying by, and there is so much I want to do. I also know that there are tasks expected of me during this stage of my life. Age will put limitations on many things I want to do, but the urgency of finishing my chores also compelled me to put aside some of the things I want to do in favor of some of the things I need to do. Some things can only be accomplished in this life.  

“As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work.” Jesus “Conversations Within” ts 1/11/2021