Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

When money talks…

Money surely does talk in our world, but I am starting to realize that unless God is listening, nothing matters. His judgments are the final measure of human interaction and accomplishment. It is not what others think, say or do, but how our attitudes and actions impress or don’t impress Him. It staggers me that we can actually do something that will make the Creator sit up and listen. There are two recorded instances of Jesus being amazed. One was when faith was expressed, and the other was when it wasn’t. Take the step of faith before you, and make God sit up with joyful surprise. 

 “When Jesus heard this, HE WAS AMAZED. Turning to the crowd that was following Him, He said, ‘I tell you, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel!’ Luke 7 “Conversations Within” ts 1/13/2021