Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, January 7, 2021

It really comes down to our attitude. Really!

OK, we have all heard how important attitude is. So, how can we make sure we have the right one? One way is simply to stop what we are doing, and check our attitude meter by asking ourselves a few questions. Am I at peace? Am I optimistic? Do I readily see things for which I am grateful? Am I clear headed but light hearted? In other words, look at the fruit of the attitude directing your present thoughts and actions. If the answer to these questions is “I don’t see these things inside me”, then make an adjustment. Adjust your attitude. 

 “The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.” Gal.5 Conversations Within” ts 12/31/2020