Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, January 22, 2021

“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen - not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C. S. Lewis

My faith makes sense to me. I think most of us trust what we believe. I do not mind if my faith is tested, in fact this is one of the ways that it is shaped and made to grow stronger. What I find thought-provoking is that God seems more interested in my faith in Him, rather than my faith in faith. Don’t get me wrong. Faith is important because it is necessary to know Him, but it is easy sometimes to get sidetracked on the means to the end, rather than the end  

“And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.” Heb.11.1 “Conversations Within” ts 1/14/2021

                                                                (Photo-Glacier Nation Park)