Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, December 16, 2013

“Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” Nelson Mandela

“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us.” Titus 3

I think each of us want to be remembered, not for what shames us but for what we are proud of, not our failures and faults but by what we did that was good. Even so, it will be a mistake to stand on our personal accomplishments when we stand before God. Our hope should not be that God will accept us because we have done more good than bad but because we have accepted God's forgiveness and grace offered to us solely because of Christ.If we would be accepted, accept Him.    Conversations Within” ts 12/11/2013 (Jax, FL)