Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

”On the journey of life, it is OK to stop and ask directions.” Unknown

Let’s say that I want to sell my home and live on a boat. How would I determine if this is God’s will for me or not?  God gives great latitude to the choices we make. I think it is interesting that we tend to pray over big decisions, but reserve to ourselves the freedom to eat tuna over peanut butter without consulting Him.  I think the point is once we have committed our lives to Him, and sincerely want His will, and try to live by the encouragements of His word, He blesses our choices big and small.  He may tweak them of course, even oppose them if it is in our best interest to do so.

“Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.” Prov.16 Conversations Within” ts 9/13/2016