Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, September 2, 2016

Transformation is a journey through this world, not a destination. We arrive only when we leave this place.

No one has arrived where absolute goodness is concerned. Only God is perfect in goodness. Of course we believe as Christians that one day we will share this goodness with Him in glory. All that is left to us in this place is to keep walking. Every step in the direction of love brings us closer to being little Christs. It is best that we adopt an attitude that embraces the struggle to be good. I resolve to keep on keepin on till the eternal sun rises, and home at last, I can rest.
“Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own.” Phil.4 Conversations Within” ts 8/26/2016