Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

"The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination." Carl Rogers

How can we know what direction God wants us to take in a particular matter? Do I buy this house, go to this college, join the Air Force or marry this person? In one very important sense, the overall direction of our life will significantly impact all the other decisions that follow. Making a decision to go West instead of East, will affect what places I will be able to visit along the way. Deciding that I want to honor God first with my life will both limit and expand my choices down the road. Before we can get God’s direction and blessing for a particular decision,  we need to make sure we are core committed to go in His overall direction.  

“Choose this day whom you will serve.” Josh.24 Conversations Within” ts 9/12/2016