Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

"I will love you my whole life, you and no other." Braveheart

Have you ever told somebody, “I love you with all of my heart.” Is there any other way to love? Half-hearted devotion is no devotion at all. Some matters require that we give it our all because anything less would be nothing at all. Marriage is of one them. In marriage we give ourselves wholly to one person and only to one person. Can you imagine someone standing to the altar promising to give their intended mate every night of the week but one. In the fidelity of marriage, we give everything or we give nothing.

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.” Jesus “Conversations Within” ts 2/13/2017