Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

“I am the captain, you are my crew. Without me you are nothing. Without you, I am nothing.” Harrison Ford (K19--the movie)

We are told to never think too highly of ourselves and not to overestimate our importance. It would also be wise to not underestimate ourselves. It is good to know our place in the tribe. Every person has value and is uniquely gifted to contribute to the whole. In short, we need each other. Always think in terms of teamwork, community, tribe, or church. What cannot be done alone can be accomplished together. What can I contribute today for the good of the whole?

“I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.” Conversations Within” ts 7/19/2017