Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, July 31, 2017

“It ain’t the parts of the Bible that I can’t understand that bother me, it’s the parts that I do understand.” Mark Twain

How can we learn anything if we are not presented with a different point of view. The Bible, at the very least offers us that. God’s word challenges us to rethink some of the things we think. Every good parent corrects their children. Surely a wise God will also do so when we need it. I am learning not only that I need correction, but also to value it. When you think about it, why would anyone resent being told what is right when they are doing wrong.  

“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,” 2Tim.3.16 “Conversations Within” ts 7/24/2017